I love this show. It’s like Lost but simpler and with a fairytale spin.
All of the well known fairytale characters have been cursed by the Evil Queen. They’re all trapped in the town of Storybrooke, Maine living eternally as regular people with no memory of who they actually are.
Is it weird that my favorite character is Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold? Mayor Regina Mills/Evil Queen is my 2nd fave. She’s a mean one but always seems to be easily outsmarted. Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold on the other hand is the most clever, calculated and sinister character on there. Reminds me of Ben from Lost but worse.
Then there’s Emma Swan, the heroine and unknown daughter of Snow White. She has a tough edge about her but stuff just kinda happens to work out in her favor.
- balin-levine likes this
- onestepinc likes this
- mistiday likes this
- probingtable likes this
- skarletfyre reblogged this from wnes
- indreamsofold reblogged this from wnes
- daslackster likes this
- sylenedefae reblogged this from wnes
- phantomflames reblogged this from wnes
- kiiandy reblogged this from wnes
- jackalicious-bauerosity likes this
- ninorenaechuivo likes this
- jocelyncarters likes this
- wnes posted this